Welcome to the HealthyNurse™ Survey.
We have received reports of an issue using the survey using certain browsers, including
Safari for Mac. While we are working to resolve this issue, we recommend that you
use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome to take the survey. Thank you for
This confidential and secure health risk appraisal (HRA):
- Helps nurses identify risk levels, both personally and within your workplace
- Assists registered nurses to identify personal and work environment health, safety
and wellness risks
- Allows nurses to compare personal results against ideal standards, national averages,
and the results of other nurses , with specific demographics like age and nursing
- Connects nurses to an interactive web wellness portal with tools and resources for
optimal health based on specific risks and interests
- Builds a nurse specific aggregate database of personal and occupational health
risks, including data not currently available. Individual data will not be reported.
This HRA does NOT:
- Provide health care
- Provide medical treatment or diagnoses
- Address all nurses health, safety, and wellness issues
It should take approximately 20 minutes to complete this HRA. It is divided into
three sections: demographics, work environment, and health/safety/wellness. You
can track your progress through the survey by noting the progress bar found on the
top of each page. It is permissible to skip a question if you would rather not answer
it. Please answer as accurately as possible, since all answers are held in strictest
confidence and security. This HRA is HIPAA compliant (please see HIPAA Compliance
in upcoming screen).
When you complete the HRA, your results will be immediately available. You will
be able to compare your results to the US national average (if available) and the
ideal standard obtained from evidence based sources such as Healthy People 2020,
the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), National Health and Nutrition
Examination Survey (NHANES), and the Health Indicators Warehouse. Thank you so much
for your participation. Your time and effort are deeply appreciated.
This project is being conducted in collaboration with Pfizer Incorporated.
To access the survey, follow these two steps:
- Step 1: Click the register link to create a username and password
- Step 2: Return to this page and enter your newly created login details below