Welcome to the HealthyNurse Health Risk Appraisal (HRA)
The Health Risk Appraisal is being updated and is currently not available to participants. Please check back soon. Thank you!
Thank you for your interest in taking this important HRA that will help nurses:
- Identify risk levels, both personally and within the workplace
- Identify personal and work environment health, safety and wellness risks
- Compare personal results against ideal standards and national averages
- Connect to an interactive web wellness portal with tools and resources for optimal health based on specific risks and interests
- Build a specific aggregate database of personal and occupational health risks, including data not currently available
This survey is confidential and individual data will not be reported.
This HRA does NOT:
- Provide health care
- Provide medical treatment or diagnoses
- Address all nurses’ health, safety, and wellness issues
Taking the Survey
Completing the survey should take approximately 20 minutes. It is divided into three sections: demographics, work environment, and health/safety/wellness. You can track your progress through the survey through the progress bar on the top of each page. We encourage you to answer all of the questions, but you may skip questions you would rather not answer. Please answer all questions as accurately as possible, since all answers are held in strictest confidence and security. This HRA is HIPAA compliant (please see HIPAA Compliance in upcoming screen).
After you complete the HRA, your results will be immediately available. You will be able to compare your results to the US national average (if available) and the ideal standard obtained from evidence based sources such as Healthy People 2020, the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), and the Health Indicators Warehouse.
Thank you so much for your participation. Your time and effort are deeply appreciated.
This project is being conducted in collaboration with Pfizer Inc.